St Joseph’s Home is recruiting for the following positions:
NURSING VACANCIES (REGISTERED NURSES AND ENROLLED NURSING ASSISTANTS)
- All nursing staff are required to work 7/7 shifts and must be able to work night shifts.
- Relevant SANC qualifications required.
- Experience in paediatric care is essential.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- A passion for working with children.
- Drive and energy.
- Proactive and demonstrate initiative.
- Team player working within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Desire for personal development and upskilling.
- Ability to analyse and take action based on clinical observations – assess/ identify and action.
- Must have an understanding of chronic life-limiting and life-threatening medical conditions.
If you believe that every child has a right to quality medical and nursing care and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please send you CV to HR@stjosephshome.org.za
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccinations and present a police clearance certificate.