Applicants must have an understanding of chronic life limiting and life-threatening medical conditions.
- All nursing staff are required to work 7/7 shifts and must be able to work night shifts.
- Relevant SANC qualifications are required.
- Experience in paediatric care is essential.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- A track record of demonstrating the following competencies is required:
- A passion for working with children
- Drive and energy
- Proactivity and showing initiative
- A team player who works well within a multi-disciplinary team
- Showing a desire for personal development and upskilling
- Ability to analyse and take action based on clinical observations – assess/identify and action
To enquire about available positions, please contact Tina Gough:
021 934 0352